Gosamba Reef Gosamba Reef

game music

felt like menu music/bgm from a video game, it feels nice, and undistracting

NeoKunbo NeoKunbo

cool bit

the chants and the jungle drums are of course very nice

Slave Slave

bravo

very well done

-RG- Nineteen -RG- Nineteen

could you explain please ?

could you please explain what emotion are you trying to convey ? and how did you try to do so ?

_Depth_ _Depth_

nice name

calming, until the drum n' bass, if you remove it, i think it would be an invitation for relaxation, i kinda liked it. if you ever remove the drums could you please pm me ? i would like to hear it then. thank you.

samthejokerman responds:

well this is just what i started, and it's in Thermo's hands atm, so i'll have to see what he does before i add to that., amd we repeat till we both agree it's done! i'll pm you when it's done :)

Vocal demo Vocal demo

nice

i think u have a distinguished voice, or maybe it's the way you sing, both ways, it's good. go on ninja dude.

AndrewTheNinja responds:

thanks. that means somthing coming from you

I Wouldn't Trade it... I Wouldn't Trade it...

funny

i don't know you mean to be funny, or deadly boring ? which is is, if it's funny it's 10 if it's not, then 0, so i'll give you 5, and you decide

ericdrebin responds:

It doesn't matter what I was trying for. What matters is whether you think it was funny or deadly boring.

Insecure (Full Band) Insecure (Full Band)

thingy things in the thinger

if the quiality is better, i would like it more....please, don't bite my head off, i think i might needed to eat

13 - Cryptopsy 13 - Cryptopsy

what is this ?

is it like an OST for something ? 'cause if it's like this, is good for a movie sequence, but....if not, well, i don't wanna know. so, which is it ?

My Next Move Defines Me My Next Move Defines Me

Oh God please....

Torch his dreams....the tune is so generic, it's like you got it from an ad in tv, what were you trying to sell ? let's see...foot in mouth...next move defines me....hmm...maybe sneakers...but ofcourse it's sneakers, and with that guitar play, it's like playing with your feet anyway...SO...SNEAKERS ! i deciphered your little puzzle, wow you must be thinking "GENIUS GENIUS GENIUS" you are very talented stereoCRISIS...i hope your cd comes out soon

Stereocrisis responds:

I think it's so stupid when people call things generic and cliche. Everything has been written before, what are we supposed to do? Stop writing music as a culture? I realize that maybe someone could have written something like this before. But that line in MY song is about nightmares I have relating to MY life. I mean it. I'm not just copying someone's work, those lines having meaning to me. I have had very close family members die and my father jumped off a bridge and killed himself in 2006. I have done very fucked up things in my life as well. So I'm saying, Torch my dreams, and let the fire burn my soul clean... Like... holding something over the fire to sterilize it. It's a play on what Purgatory is supposed to be. You don't go to Hell, but God puts you in a place in which your soul is torched and burned until it is clean. I'm not a religious person, but I liked the concept. AND, Stereocrisis is a name I picked because everytime I turn on my TV, or radio, or stereo, or whatever, it is always someone singing a song about being in a crisis, or the news is saying we are in a crisis. Obviously you didn't pick up on the reference, but what I'm doing is stating the obvious. The whole world seems to be in a crisis. The name is sarcastic.